Moulin à Sel et Poivre, Modèle Bistro Graphite, U' Select, 10 cm
( / )Indisponible
Veuillez sélectionner toutes les options.
The Peugeot Bistro Salt and Pepper Mills are grinders reminiscent of a French café. The first mill designed by Peugeot in 1874, emblematic "model Z", is reborn as the Bistro model.
The manual grinding adjustment system allows you to adjust the coarseness of your grind from crushed corns for the steak to finely ground ones for delicate sauces.
- H 10 cm - Ø 5 cm / H 4" - Ø2".
- Made in France by Peugeot.
- New graphite grey finish with a slightly metallic effect.
- Sustainable wood from French forests.
- The Salt grinder includes a patented mechanism specifically designed for dry rock salt.
- The Pepper grinder includes a patented mechanism designed to grind black, white, green and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds.
- Ready to use: salt/peppercorns included.
Peugeot Saveurs manufactures in France the most famous mills in the world since 1840 and can be found in the most famous restaurant tables.