The Peugeot Tahiti mill is a model created in 1968. 50 years later, the Peugeot Tahiti Duo is still contemporary with its timelessly elegant and ergonomic lines and matte colours. The Manual grinding adjustment allows you to change the coarseness of your pepper from crushed corns for the steak to finely ground ones for delicate sauces.
- Made in France by Peugeot.
- Body in Sustainable wood.
- Patented grinding mechanism in steel. Lifetime guaranteed.
- Manually assembled.
- H 15 cm / 5.91"
The Peugeot Saveurs Mills set the gold standard with their gorgeous, durable design and adjustable grind settings. Peugeot Saveurs manufactures in France the most famous mills in the world since 1840 and can be found in the most famous restaurant tables.
Peugeot Saveurs' Commitment to sustainability:
- Sustainable wood sourced from PEFC™-certified European forests.
- Matte finish, solvent-free painting finish.
- Post manufacturing waste wood (chips and sawdust) is collected and recycled.
- Peugeot partners with people with disabilities and in reintegration.