The emblematic model Z, the first mill designed by Peugeot in 1874, is reborn in the form of the Bistro model. This duo of salt and pepper mills takes us back in time with its mixture of harmonious chocolate and natural colours.
The Salt and Pepper Mill Duo reminiscent of French café
The Manual grinding adjustment system allows you to change the coarseness of your pepper from crushed corns for the steak to finely ground ones for delicate sauces.
As with all Peugeot mills, the steel grinding mechanism comes with a lifetime guarantee. The key is in the helix-shaped teeth which grip the peppercorns while they are ground. Each one is cracked in half before the grinding starts, using the same technology that is used to produce ball bearings.
- Made in France by Peugeot.
- H 10 cm - Ø 5 cm / H 3.9" - Ø1.9 "
- Sustainable Beechwood.
Peugeot Saveurs manufactures in France the most famous mills in the world since 1840 and can be found in the most famous restaurant tables. Yes, it’s a bit more expensive than other grinders, but you’ll probably never need to buy another grinder; a great mill is a buy-it-for-life kind of item.
Peugeot Saveurs' Commitment to sustainability:
- Sustainable wood sourced from PEFC™-certified European forests.
- Solvent-free painting finish.
- Post manufacturing waste wood (chips and sawdust) is collected and recycled.
- Peugeot partners with people with disabilities and in reintegration.