The Peugeot Bistro Pepper Mill is a grinder reminiscent of a French café. The first mill designed by Peugeot in 1874, emblematic "model Z", is reborn as the Bistro model.
- Made in France by Peugeot.
- Sustainable wood from French forests.
- H 10 cm - Ø 5 cm / H 3.9" - Ø1.9 ".
- New graphite grey finish with a slightly metallic effect.
- Patented mechanism specifically designed for dry rock salt.
- Ready to use: salt included.
Peugeot Saveurs manufactures in France the most famous mills in the world since 1840 and can be found in the most famous restaurant tables.