The Nogent*** Classic Short Paring Knife has a bird's beak-shaped blade that allows to peel, sculpt and trim vegetables, fruits and mushrooms with precision.
- Guaranteed for lifetime use.
- 100% Made in France.
- Blade Length: 8 cm (L3" blade)
- Comfortable Hornbeam wood handle, extra-strong tang with two rivets.
- Satin-finish hand-sharpened blade for excellent cutting quality.
- Handle made of sustainable hornbeam wood, naturally dried for one year, from certified well-managed forests in France.
- This item has no plastic packaging.
The Nogent*** Classic Short Paring Knife in Hornbeam wood is a piece of craftsmanship in your hands: Nogent is a manufacturing company based in Champagne since 1923. Nogent*** knives have been kitchen staples for three generations of French families.