The Nogent*** Classic Slicing Knife in Hornbeam wood: Ergonomic, Versatile, Precise, Manoeuvrable. The Nogent*** Classic Slicing Knife has a blade that is about 1 inch longer than a paring knife. It comes in handy to slice larger food such as cauliflower, cabbage or salad.
- Guaranteed for lifetime use.
- 100% Made in France.
- Blade L 14cm (L 5 1/2")
- Comfortable Hornbeam wood handle, extra-strong tang with rivets.
- Satin-finish hand-sharpened blade for excellent cutting quality.
- Handle made of hornbeam wood, naturally dried for one year, from certified well-managed forests in France.
- This item has no plastic packaging.
The Nogent*** Classic Slicing Knife in Hornbeam wood is a piece of craftsmanship in your hands: Nogent is a manufacturing company based in Champagne, France, since 1923. Nogent*** knives have been kitchen staples for three generations of French families.