The Paring knife with 1mm serration
This Nogent*** Classic Micro-Serrated Paring Knife in Beechwood can handle slicing, dicing and mincing with ease. You will enjoy slicing with precision avocados, tomatoes and kiwis. Its sharp pointed tip and its 1mm serrations cut through foods with a hard exterior and softer interior without squishing.
- Ergonomic, Versatile, Precise, Manoeuvrable.
- Comfortable beechwood handle, extra-strong tang with aluminum rivets.
- Satin-finish bevelled blade with 1mm serrations for excellent slicing quality.
- Handle made of sustainable beechwood, naturally dried for one year, from certified well-managed forests in France.
Guaranteed for lifetime use.
- 100% Made in France.
- This item has no plastic packaging.
This Nogent*** Classic Micro-Serrated Paring Knife in Beechwood is made by Nogent, a manufacturing company based in Champagne since 1923. Nogent*** knives have been kitchen staples for three generations of French families.