The Nogent***Classic Beechwood Vegetable & Fruit Peeler Knife has a sharp edge to peel fruits and vegetables with thin or thick skins. The tip of the blade is machined to allow you to easily remove the “eye” of the potato.
- Guaranteed for lifetime use.
- 100% Made in France.
- Ergonomic, Versatile, Precise, Manoeuvrable.
- Comfortable beechwood/hornbeam handle, extra-strong tang with aluminum rivets.
- Satin-finish bevelled hand-sharpened blade for excellent cutting quality.
- Handle made of beechwood and hornbeam wood, naturally dried for one year, from certified well-managed forests in France.
The Nogent*** Classic Peeler is a piece of craftsmanship in your hands: Nogent is a manufacturing company based in Champagne since 1923. Nogent*** knives have been kitchen staples for three generations of French families.