The Classic Steak Knife that urges for steak and fries.
The Nogent*** Classic Steak Knife in Beechwood is a balanced knife that glides through roasted and grilled meat, with a thinner handle shaped to fit in the hand nicely. You'll love the vintage bistro style of the rivets, the natural beechwood, easy to match with any flatware. Classic yet contemporary.
- Serrated blade, bevelled across its entire width for excellent cutting quality. Extra strong silk.
- Comfortable beechwood handle, extra-strong tang with aluminum rivets.
- Blade: L 11cm - 4 1/3 inch
- Handle made of beechwood, naturally dried for one year, from certified well-managed forests in France.
- Guaranteed for lifetime use.
- 100% Made in France.
The Nogent*** Classic Steak Knife in Beechwood is a piece of craftsmanship in your hands: Nogent is a manufacturing company based in Champagne since 1923. Nogent*** knives have been kitchen staples for three generations of French families.