The Serrated Paring Knife
With its scalloped blade, this Nogent*** Color Serrated Paring knife offers a grip to cut through and slice. This serrated paring knife is perfect to prepare fruits and vegetables with hard skins such as lemons or cucumbers, or to slice food with a crust. You'll love the bright colours, the vintage design with the rivets and the feeling of the wood.
- Ergonomic, Versatile, Precise, Manoeuvrable.
- Comfortable hornbeam wood handle, extra-strong tang with aluminum rivets.
- Satin-finish bevelled hand-sharpened blade for excellent cutting quality.
- Handle made of sustainable hornbeam wood, naturally dried for one year, from certified well-managed forests in France.
- Guaranteed for lifetime use.
- 100% Made in France.
- This item has no plastic packaging.
The Nogent***Color Serrated Paring Knife in Hornbeam wood is a piece of craftsmanship in your hands: Nogent is a manufacturing company based in Champagne since 1923. Nogent*** knives have been kitchen staples for three generations of French families.