The Classic Brunch Knife in Natural Sustainable Beechwood.
This Nogent*** Classic Table Knife is just perfect for bread and butter. Scoop up with the rounded edge; spread with the broad and flat blade and cut into the crust with its serrated edge. Bagel or Baguette? This knife is perfect for brunch or a French breakfast with baguette, jam & butter.
The Nogent*** Classic Table Knife Comfortable is lightweight with a safe rounded blade, it is a suitable option for kids using a fork and knife independently.
- Serrated rounded-end blade, bevelled across its entire width for excellent cutting quality. Extra strong silk.
- Comfortable beechwood handle, extra-strong tang with aluminum rivets.
- L 21cm - 8 1/3 inch (Blade L 10cm - 4 1/3 inch)
- Natural beechwood, easy to match with any tabletop decor.
- This item has no plastic packaging.
Guaranteed for life. 100% Made in France.
A piece of craftsmanship in your hands: Nogent is a manufacturing company based in Champagne since 1923. Nogent*** knives have been kitchen staples for three generations of French families. Start your cooking tradition with Nogent***!
Handle made of sustainable beechwood, naturally dried for one year, from certified well-managed forests in France.