The Versatile Sharpened Paring Knife
Peel, slice and chop with precision and comfort. The Nogent*** Classic Paring Knife Beechwood is perfect to prepare fruits, vegetables, even soft-flesh ones like tomatoes and to chisel herbs.
- Ergonomic, Versatile, Precise, Manoeuvrable.
- Comfortable beechwood handle, extra-strong tang with aluminum rivets.
- Satin-finish bevelled hand-sharpened blade for excellent cutting quality.
- Handle made of sustainable beechwood, naturally dried for one year, from certified well-managed forests in France.
- This item has no plastic packaging.
- Guaranteed for lifetime use.
- 100% Made in France.
The Nogent***Classic Paring Knife in Beechwood is a piece of craftsmanship in your hands: Nogent is a manufacturing company based in Champagne since 1923. Nogent*** knives have been kitchen staples for three generations of French families.