The most iconic Pepper Mill
Recognizable by its lines inspired by chess pieces, the Peugeot Paris Pepper Mill in chocolate beechwood offers an inimitable touch of elegance for your table and your kitchen.
The Peugeot Paris Pepper Mill is equipped with the exclusive patented U’Select system so you can custom grind your pepper as coarsely or as finely as you wish to 6 different sizes without battery needed.
As with all Peugeot mills, the steel grinding mechanism comes with a lifetime guarantee. The key is in the helix-shaped teeth which grip the peppercorns while they are ground. Each one is cracked in half before the grinding starts, using the same technology that is used to produce ball bearings.
- Made in France by Peugeot.
- H 22 cm - Ø 5.9 cm / H 8 3/4" - Ø 3.5"
- Specially created to grind pepper.
- Lifetime guaranteed.
Peugeot Saveurs manufactures in France the most famous mills in the world since 1840 and can be found in the most famous restaurant tables. Yes, it’s a bit more expensive than other grinders, but you’ll probably never need to buy another grinder; a great pepper mill is a buy-it-for-life kind of item.
Peugeot Saveurs' Commitment to sustainability:
- Sustainable wood sourced from PEFC™-certified European forests.
- Solvent-free painting finish.
- Post manufacturing waste wood (chips and sawdust) is collected and recycled.
- Peugeot partners with people with disabilities and in reintegration.