The Peugeot Bistro Pepper Mill is a grinder reminiscent of a French café. The first mill designed by Peugeot in 1874, emblematic "model Z", is reborn as the Bistro model.
The Peugeot Bistro Pepper Mill has a manual grinding adjustment system to allow you to adjust the coarseness of your pepper from crushed corns for the steak to finely ground ones for delicate sauces.
- Made in France by Peugeot.
- H 10 cm - Ø 5 cm / H 3.9" - Ø1.9 "
- New graphite grey finish with a slightly metallic effect.
- Sustainable wood from French forests.
- Patented mechanism designed to grind black, white, green and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds.
- Ready to use: peppercorns included.
Peugeot Saveurs manufactures in France the most famous mills in the world since 1840 and can be found in the most famous restaurant tables.