Recognizable by its lines inspired by chess pieces, the Peugeot Paris Pepper Mill in natural beechwood is the most classic pepper grinder for your table and your kitchen. The manual grinding adjustment system allows you to change the coarseness of your pepper from crushed corns for steaks to finely ground ones for delicate sauces.
- Made in France by Peugeot.
- H 22 cm - Ø 5.9 cm / H 8 3/4" - Ø 3.5"
- Lifetime guaranteed.
- Sustainable wood from French forests.
- Patented mechanism designed to grind black, white, green and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds.
- Ready to use: peppercorns included.
Peugeot Saveurs manufactures in France the most famous mills in the world since 1840 and can be found in the most famous restaurant tables. The Peugeot Saveurs Mills set the gold standard with their gorgeous, durable design and adjustable grind settings.