Manual Salt and Pepper Mill DuoThe Peugeot Tahiti mill is a model created in 1968. 50 years later, the Tahiti mill is still contemporary with its timelessly elegant and ergonomic lines and matte colours.
The Manual grinding adjustment system allows you to change the coarseness of your pepper.
- Made in France by Peugeot.
- Body: Sustainable wood.
- Patented grinding mechanism in steel. Lifetime guaranteed.
- Manually assembled.
- H 15 cm / 5.91in.
Peugeot Saveurs manufactures in France the most famous mills in the world since 1840 and can be found in the most famous restaurant tables. Yes, it’s a bit more expensive than other grinders, but you’ll probably never need to buy another grinder; a great pepper mill is a buy-it-for-life kind of item.
Peugeot Saveurs' Commitment to sustainability:
- Sustainable wood sourced from PEFC™-certified European forests.
- Matte finish, solvent-free painting finish.
- Post manufacturing waste wood (chips and sawdust) is collected and recycled.
- Peugeot partners with people with disabilities and in reintegration.