The Teapot of the Tea Lovers
With the Degrenne Salam Teapot, the tea tastes better and stays warm for a longer time: its detachable infuser allows the subtle flavours of tea to develop and to avoid a bitter taste. The insulated cover keeps the optimum temperature for twice as long as a classic teapot.
No-fuss loose leaves tea brewing, Plastic-free teapot and Zero-waste. Durable and Sustainable. Enjoy the benefits of tea without the microplastics. You will never look at a tea bag the same way.
- Made in France.
- Fine Porcelain body, Stainless Steel detachable infuser, Stainless Steel cover (Aluminum for the Bronze model), felt-lined.
- Size: 4 teacups, 75 cl, 25 fl. oz.
- Size: 6 teacups, 98cl, 33 1/3 fl. oz.
We found the 4 teacups Degrenne Salam Tea Pot is the perfect size for this 2nd or 3rd cup we need to start the day, or when you have company.
Modern and inventive, the Degrenne Salam Teapot is exhibited at the MoMa in New York and is a Mid-Century Modern Style collectible. The Salam Teapot was created by the French silversmith Guy Degrenne, who was inspired by the ancient tradition of Bedouin teapots and the welcoming hospitality of sharing a freshly brewed pot.
- Porcelain body and tea infuser: handwash recommended /dishwasher safe.
- Steel cover: wipe clean with a wet soft cloth (no chlorine bleach). Do not place directly over a heat source.