Salam Matte Black Teapot
Please select all options.
The Degrenne Salam is arguably the Teapot of the Tea Lovers: the tea tastes better and stays warm for a longer time. Its detachable infuser allows the subtle flavours of loose tea to develop without a bitter taste. The insulated cover keeps the optimum temperature for twice as long as a classic teapot. You will never look at a tea bag the same way.
- Size 4 teacups: 75 cl, 25 fl. oz.
- Size 6 teacups: 98cl, 33 1/3 fl. oz.
- Made in France by Degrenne.
- Fine Porcelain body and tea infuser: handwash recommended /dishwasher safe.
- Steel cover (Aluminum for the Bronze model) Felt-lined: wipe clean with a wet soft cloth (no chlorine bleach). Do not place directly over a heat source.
Modern and inventive, the Degrenne Salam Teapot is exhibited at the MoMa in New York and is a Mid-Century Modern Style collectible. The Salam Teapot was created in 1957 by the French silversmith Guy Degrenne, inspired by the Bedouins' hospitality tradition of sharing freshly brewed tea.